Care planning Quality care made easy
Easy, quick, effective
Care Planning Simplified
Person-centred care isn't easy
Person-centred, comprehensive and compliant Care Planning presents a challenge for most organisations.
Delivering truly person-centred care involves:
- Gathering key information from the past like social and medical history
- Maintaining up-to-date and complete records of ongoing care
- Planning for the future, measuring care outcomes and capturing clinical decision making along the way
Analysing powerful data that is immediately available to make the best decisions for your home.
Achieving this using a paper-based system can be very time consuming. Communication between multidisciplinary team members may be inefficient, leading to a drift between what is planned and what is delivered.
Care Planning concept
Care planning starts with the comprehensive assessment of specific areas requiring support for each service user, defining person-centred care objectives and goals. These are continuously monitored, reviewed and updated. It's a delicate process requiring the involvement of a multidisciplinary team, including family and loved-ones.
Eudoracare offers a specialist care planning module, which addresses the complexities of this process. The module workflow enhance the planning and review pathways, and keep everyone up-to-date with live alerts and reminders.
All the necessary information is in one place for quick access, review and update. Care planning has never been so collaborative and person-centred!
Taking a weight off your shoulders
Simplifies Care Planning
Putting Care at your fingertips
You can immediately access the care plan from each part of the system.
With colours and icons you can immediately see where the issues are and access the information at the touch of a button.
All your reminders and alerts are always visible in the notifications panel, to ensure you’re always up-to-date with the latest information.
Main Features Easy to use and effective
Eudoracare’s visual care summary dashboard allows you to quickly review areas requiring support. Colours and icons help make it intuitive and easy to track changes.
All areas of the care plan dashboard are interactive allowing you to access a wealth of information at the touch of a button.
Everything in One Place
With Eudoracare’s care planning module you can manage all the relevant assessments, tasks and team members in one place.
Efficient Review Process
Set reminders and save time with our streamlined process, which lets you review your care plans at the touch of a button.
Eudoracare’s unique evaluation system allows you to track the progress and effectiveness of interventions over time, with the option to produce detailed outcome reports for data analysis.
Great communication is essential for great care. Eudoracare ensures everyone involved in the care planning process can access and share information at all times.
Use cases We want to improve the way you work
Care planning for elderly care
Our integrated care planning pathway ensures effective incident prevention and management.
- Update and create care plans easily,
- Use reminders and alerts to notify the care team,
- Create accurate records with our custom built risk, incident and assessment forms,
- Our unique scoring system allows you to track intervention outcomes along the way,
- Instant PDF reports allow you to easily share information among the multidisciplinary team,
- Powerful data analysis tools give you meaningful insight into incident factors across your organisation, over time.
Detailed Information Gathering
Care planning for mental health
Our flexible task planning module links directly to your care plan objectives.
- Create detailed and person-centred service user schedules and activity planners,
- Include supporting materials such as videos and images,
- Assign activities to your care team,
- Choose the information you want to collect for each activity,
- Interactive forms are used to gather information at point of care, enabling and encouraging system user and service user involvement.
Connected Home Care
Care planning for home care
An EHR system allows you to access the care plan from any location at any time.
- Always have access to the latest information,
- Improve quality of service by ensuring continuity of care between the entire multidisciplinary team,
- Help new team members integrate quickly,
- Make changes to individual care plans at point of care,
- Use speech recognition to populate detailed care plans at point of care, where productivity can be hindered.