GDPR compliant Let us do the hard work for you!
Stress Free Compliance
Are you compliant with the GDPR
that is effective from 25th May 2018?
25th May 2018
On this date the EU General Data Protection Regulation became effective all over Europe. This impacts many industries, with the healthcare sector being particularly affected. This means that anything classified as an Electronic Health Record must comply with the strict regulations now imposed.
Are you ready for the GDPR?
Are you properly managing patient consents? Is your data properly encrypted? Are you able to prevent unauthorised access to your data and produce the security logs for auditing?
GDPR is a landmark regulation for the future of the healthcare sector. Every level of the organisation will have responsibilities to ensure compliance. Fines are up to 4% of a company's global revenue for non-compliance.
EudoraCare takes care of all of this.
Eudoracare is designed
with data protection in mind
Eudoracare is a system that meets all the new requirements of the GDPR and is designed in a way that makes it easy for you to remain compliant as your organization grows.
The architecture that we have implemented is secure, multilayered and takes into account all the relevant security and availability requirements of the EU law.
Eudoracare can handle all of your data protection, privacy and security. The granularity of the architecture facilitates bespoke configurations, for example:
- Logs and audit
- Granular authorisation
- Multi-factor authentication
- Encryption of stored and transmitted data
- Use of certified data centers
- Antivirus and security updates
- High availability of systems, multilayer backup of data
Protection and security
You can restrict the access to your system, allowing only authorised staff to log in using two-factor authentication, IP filtering and device management. Eudoracare offers you a flexible and granular portal that gives you complete control over who can do what.
Encryption and continuous activity
The encryption of stored and transmitted data is secured with the use of the most modern encryption technologies. Eudoracare can be used both online, as a cloud-based solution, or on premises, using your own servers and IT infrastructure.
For cloud-based solutions, your data is stored in data centers with the highest security standards. Redundancy of data and of servers allows for 24/7 continuous activity. Online anti-virus protection and scheduled maintenance keeps Eudoracare protected against threats.
Main Features Adopt a secure system
You can protect the access to your data with a password and an OTP code with the ability to unlock authorized devices.
Decide who can do what. Set permissions hierarchically, by roles, or even at an individual level.
Integrate with microsoft active directory
Make life easy! Manage all your users in one place. All users only need to remember one password (single sign-in).
Adopt a system that encrypts both stored and transmitted data with the most modern and proven technologies.
Data and server redundancy
Our cloud-based solutions are backed up every 15 minutes. Our servers are hosted in redundant environments that keep the system running, no mater what.
Our systems are available 365 days per year. We provide multiple levels of support depending on the needs of our customers.
Use cases We want to improve the way you work
Modern, proven security methods
Healthcare data is the most sought-after data
Healthcare data is more valuable to hackers than financial data. Modern healthcare systems are vulnerable to attacks and data breaches. We implement a complete set of features to secure data whilst keeping things simple for regular, authorised users.
- Two-factor authentication
- One-time password via mobile
- Device identification, locking and unlocking
- IP filtering
- Multiple access profiles
- Fully configurable by system administrators
- Audit system to understand who did what, when and where
Bring consent management to the next level
GDPR places a high emphasis on providing relevant data to patients, to record and store their consents and to treat data in accordance with the strict regulations. It’s an inherently complex task that Eudoracare takes care of through the following features:
- Consent templates that are highly configurable
- Version management
- Automatic generation of consent forms
- Access to patient information via PC, iPad or Android devices
- Biometric signature with iPad or Android devices
- Management of advanced workflows (signatures by parents, guardian, etc)
Gain complete control over what permissions users are given
With Eudoracare you can set the permissions for all the features within the software so that you have complete control over what users can and cannot do.
- Apply security policies across groups or individuals
- Hierarchical permissions
- Set permissions so that only users actually involved in the care of the patient have access to their health data, in accordance with GDPR regulations
- Complete log of everything that is relevant for periodic auditing
- Capability to see all the authorized policies that apply, directly or indirectly, to any user